Features of our systems
The CPS System
FEATURES OF THE CPS
In the CPS system we use our specially designed light filters. These light filters make it possible to eliminate any unnecessary wavelengths, thereby only allowing the desired ones to pass through, making it possible to treat bacteria and spores in liquids that are sensitive to light such as milk, beer and wine.
The modular design makes the CPS suited for:
- Both large- and small-scale production
- Locations where space is an issue
- Places that have poor or no additional surrounding infrastructure
- Productions where a simple plug and play solution, which only requires electricity and product input and output is necessary
The LTUV System
FEATURES OF THE ltuv
The Low Transparency UV- system, is based on the same principles as the CPS, however with the goal to treat low transparency liquids that are not light-sensitive.
- Fully scalable
- Easy to implement and operate
- Minimal external infrastructure needed
The LTUV has the potential to inactivate bacteria and spores through an extremely gentle process. It can be used for treating even the most opaque liquids and thereby make for a safe and gentle method to enhance your product quality and lower the energy use.
The TAP System
FEATURES OF THE TAP
- Modular design with a capacity for each module of up to 12.000 liters per hour
- Can treat transparent liquids
- Suitable for both smaller and larger flows